Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this coronavirus pandemic. During this stay at home period, I encourage everyone to try something new and experimental in their kitchen while staying connected their family members. I’ve been craving Taiwanese popcorn fried chicken, so I made it! This savory snack is such a winner.
Ingredients & Price:
- 1 pound of skinless & boneless chicken thigh meat – $3.00 (marinated with 1.5 tsp of salt, sugar, corn starch, black pepper & white pepper, 1 tbsp of soy sauce)
- 1 egg – $0.25
- 10 basil leaves – $0.25
- 1 tsp of pepper salt for fried chicken https://www.99ranch.com/pickup-fresh-…
- 2 tbsp of Kewpie Japanese mayo https://www.99ranch.com/pickup-fresh-…
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha
- Note: always feel free to adjust the seasoning based on your own preference!
- 1磅去皮去骨雞腿肉 – $3.00 (一茶半匙鹽，糖，玉米澱粉，黑椒， 胡椒粉; 一湯匙生抽)
- 一隻蛋 – $0.25
- 10 片九層塔葉 – $0.25
- 一茶匙鹽酥雞椒鹽粉 • 兩湯匙美乃滋
- 請注意: 歡迎你調較用料的份量
Estimated price of this recipe 大概價錢 = $3.50
Portion份量: This snack serves a portion for 2 people! It’s excellent served over rice! 這碟小吃是兩人份量。
Please subscribe to this channel for more yummy food
Leave a comment if you have any questions/requests!